Democrats explain why they did not take part in Sen. Rand Paul’s filibuster.
Two days later: Sen. Rand Paul says he is considering a 2016 presidential campaign
It’s tournament time. Above^^^^is Chane Behanan’s Thunder Dunk from the DePaul game. Below is the cast of the final Courtside With Rick Pitino weekly coach’s show on WHAS-11.
Courtside With Rick Pitino features career highlights of Gorgui Dieng and Peyton Siva, who share their feelings about the city and fans. Coach P previews the Notre Dame game and tourney prep. It runs Sat. morning at 9:30 on WHAS-11. Thanks to exec. producer Debbie Bunton Harbsmeier for a scintillating, lengthy highlights reel set to Pitbull’s “Don’t Stop The Party.” Debbie creates a terrific show every week, every season. DVR this season finale for enjoyment over the long summer. A salute to our great Courtside crew this season: Sam Gray, Jeff Gard, Jim Ghrist, Phil Dunaway, Mary Rousch, Eric Severs, Bethany Williams, Marty Tuttle, Amy Stallings, Katie Danner, and Tony Wyleta. Outstanding work, team. L1C4
Dude can’t say his name without turning his head.
CLASSIC REBUTTAL TO GAY BASHERS: Thank you for doing so much to educate people regarding God’s Law. I have learned a great deal from you and understand why you would propose and support a constitutional amendment banning same sex marriage. As you said “in the eyes of God marriage is based between a man a woman.” I try to share that knowledge with as many people as I can. When someone tries to defend the homosexual lifestyle, for example, I simply remind them that Leviticus 18:22 clearly states it to be an abomination. End of debate. I do need some advice from you, however, regarding some other elements of God’s Laws and how to follow them.
1. Leviticus 25:44 states that I may possess slaves, both male and female, provided they are purchased from neighboring nations. A friend of mine claims that this applies to Mexicans, but not Canadians. Can you clarify? Why can’t I own Canadians?
2. I would like to sell my daughter into slavery, as sanctioned in Exodus 21:7. In this day and age, what do you think would be a fair price for her? (I’m pretty sure she’s a virgin).
3. When I burn a bull on the altar as a sacrifice, I know it creates a pleasing odor for the Lord – Lev.1:9. The problem is, my neighbors. They claim the odor is not pleasing to them. Should I smite them?
4. I have a neighbor who insists on working on the Sabbath. Exodus 35:2. clearly states he should be put to death. Am I morally obligated to kill him myself, or should I ask the police to do it?
5. A friend of mine feels that even though eating shellfish is an abomination – Lev. 11:10, it is a lesser abomination than homosexuality. I don’t agree. Can you settle this? Aren’t there ‘degrees’ of abomination?
6. Lev.21:20 states that I may not approach the altar of God if I have a defect in my sight. I have to admit that I wear reading glasses. Does my vision have to be 20/20, or is there some wiggle-room here?
7. Most of my male friends get their hair trimmed, including the hair around their temples, even though this is expressly forbidden by Lev. 19:27. How should they die?
8. I know from Lev. 11:6-8 that touching the skin of a dead pig makes me unclean, but may I still play football if I wear gloves?
9. My uncle has a farm. He violates Lev.19:19 by planting two different crops in the same field, as does his wife by wearing garments made of two different kinds of thread (cotton/polyester blend). He also tends to curse and blaspheme a lot. Is it really necessary that we go to all the trouble of getting the whole town together to stone them? Lev.24:10-16. Couldn’t we just burn them to death at a private family affair, like we do with people who sleep with their in-laws? (Lev. 20:14)
I know you have studied these things extensively and thus enjoy considerable expertise in such matters, so I am confident you can help. Thank you again for reminding us that God’s word is eternal and unchanging.
After months in hiding, Casey Anthony appeared in a Florida bankruptcy court to answer questions about her finances. A mother who was acquitted of murder charges in the death of her 2-year-old child Caylee, Anthony has $792,000 in legal and civil debts and no assets. She says she lives off the kindness of complete strangers.
From: Waits, Maurice [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org]
Sent: Monday, March 04, 2013 10:44 AM
To: MEINERS, TERRY A
Subject: President Obama
Good Morning Mr. Meiners:
You know that President Obama is lying thru his teeth when he says that the budget cuts are really going to hurt. There does not have to be any budget cuts at all. They are just using a scare tactic. and you know it. You know that there is a law that says all departments get anywhere from a 4 to 10 percent raise in their budget, each year, no matter what happens with congress, and the fact is there is a continuing budget increases every year because congress has not passed a budget since President Obama has been in office, helps out a lot, don’t you think.? The United States is going to spend $15 Billion Dollars more this year than last no matter what congress does and that is a fact.
Are you as big a socialist as President Obama that you let him, Yarmouth and the rest of the Democratic Party get away with their lies? You know that all the cuts that are being made are not necessary, but you and the rest of your liberal comrades at WHAS, want to get rid of all conservative opposition so bad, that you would rather see the United States in as big a mess as half the countries in Europe, which have socialist governments.
Do you really think that when the United State goes bankrupt, like several countries in Europe, that there will be someone comes along, and say we will bail you out? I really don’t think so, do you?
You and the rest of the news media are all on the Democratic bandwagon watching The United States go over the cliff, and all they can complain about is how bad the White House is treating them.
He has completed what he wants and he does not need you and the rest of the media now.
Hope you and your family enjoy the ride, because sooner or later your children and mine will have to pay for this. You may have it great now but they will not.
8000 Cavewood John Court
Louisville, Ky. 40291
From: MEINERS, TERRY A
Sent: Monday, March 04, 2013 1:36 PM
To: ‘Waits, Maurice’
Subject: RE: President Obama
You’re right. All of my Liberal comrades here at WHAS were worried that a shrewd listener like you would figure out our dastardly scheme to foist socialism on a naive public. Dang it…we were THIS CLOSE to succeeding but you caught us, Maurice.
Please send me to a Conservative reeducation camp so that I can be worthy of your respect. The costs are probably not covered by insurance (that’s socialism!) so I will sell a kidney to get the money.
Thanks for outing me. I have been (secretly) praying for this day.
84 WHAS Afternoon Host
WHAS-11 Great Day Live Co-Host
4000 #1 Radio Dr. | Louisville | KY | 40218
502-479-2222 | email@example.com